ON THIS BLOG YOU WILL FIND INFORMATION AND REVIEWS OF ARTWORK CREATED BY CONTEMPORARY ARTISTS AND OLD MASTERS WHO INVESTIGATE AND DESCRIBE EROTICISM IN VARIOUS MEDIA.

Thursday 17 May 2012

Shunga and the work of Michael Bergt



Bedroom Art.

One of my favorite recommendations to people is to use erotic art to spice up their lovelife.  Erotic art of a more or less explicit nature can serve as a visual reminder and provide exciting inspiration for your lovelife.



But I am not in the business of merely encouraging others to actively use erotic art, I make sure I follow my own prescription.  So, recently I bought a couple of new art works for my bedroom art collection.

Are you curious what sexy pictures I bought for my bedroom?  Well, I’ll let you in on the secret …

Click here to read more

1 comment:

  1. I keep some of my bedroom art in my bedroom for enjoyment. Sometimes we need a little encouragement to make love and art just does it.

    ReplyDelete